2021 ERG / BRG Excellence Award
- Nomination deadline is Friday, June 25, 2021
- This form should be completed by the ERG/BRG leader. Future communication will be sent to the Leader Email address.
- The Awards Committee is responsible for determining eligibility in accordance with the criteria outlined.
- Awards will be presented at the Business & Community Awards Luncheon on Friday, September 24, 2021.
Nominations should be limited to programs, accomplishments, etc., occurring in the past 12 months. (Maybe a little more, but definitely no more than 18 months.) The ERG/BRG nominations should reflect one or more of our Core Values:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Full Equality
- Community Partnerships
- Service & Recognition
- Leadership Development
- Open Dialogue
ERG/BRG Excellence Award Criteria
Other criteria may include, but is not limited to, one or more of the following:
- Promote diversity, equality and inclusiveness in their workplace and/or professional capacity
- Engages in volunteer activities in the community
- Supports fundraising efforts within the community
- Promotes the development of leaders in and for our community
While not an exhaustive list, the above provides a general idea of the type of nominees we are seeking.
Nominees need not possess super-powers. Those most deserving may spend little to no time in the spotlight, but their actions and dedication make them worthy of nomination.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Before beginning this form please read the Award Criteria.
You will be asked to provide detail on how your nominee meets the award criteria. This information may be entered directly into this online form or you may upload a document. Please prepare this information/document before beginning this form.
NOTE: Self-nomination is both allowed and encouraged.
ERG/BRG Excellence Award Nomination