Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics
Members of the North Texas GLBT Chamber of Commerce strive to recognize, promote and improve the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender business community, and to that end agree to be bound by these Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Chamber Members . . .
- Will conduct business with honesty, integrity, and fairness with respect to customers, clients, and employees alike;
- Will be accessible and accountable to customers or clients, and make every reasonable effort to act with the customer's or client's best interest and benefit in mind;
- Will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression;
- Will be responsible at all times for truthful and non-deceptive advertising and promotion regarding the business and its products and/or services;
- Will not use or condone advertising which is untrue, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, falsely disparaging or competitors, or which contains insincere offers to sell, nor advertising which, as a whole, may be misleading or result in misrepresentation by direct statement, inference or omission;
- Will conduct business with strict adherence to the laws of Texas and to the business of professional codes existent for the particular business or profession and in accordance with generally accepted business practices;
- Will support the ideals and goals of the organization, as well as support the GLBT community in general, in a constructive and positive manner.