2021 Business & Community Excellence Awards
- Nomination deadline is Friday, August 6, 2021
- Self-nominations accepted, as well as nominations from the North Texas LGBT Chamber of Commerce, Members and non-members.
- The Awards Committee is responsible for determining eligibility in accordance with the criteria outlined.
- Awards will be presented at the Business & Community Awards virtual event.
General Award Criteria
Business & Community Excellence Award nominees recognize the best of who we are as business and community leaders in North Texas. As such, the activities of each nominee should reflect one of our Core Values:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Full Equality
- Community Partnerships
- Service & Recognition
- Leadership Development
- Open Dialogue
Excellence Award Criteria
Other criteria may include, but is not limited to, one or more of the following:
- Demonstrates professionalism, excellence and success in their business or profession
- Promote diversity, equality and inclusiveness in their workplace and/or professional capacity
- Engages in volunteer activities in the community
- Supports fundraising efforts within the community
- Promotes the development of leaders in and for our community
While not an exhaustive list, the above provides a general idea of type of nominees we are seeking.
Nominees need not possess super-powers. Those most deserving may spend little to no time in the spotlight, but their actions and dedication make them worthy of nomination.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Before beginning this form, please read the Award Criteria.
You will be asked to provide detail on how your nominee meets the award criteria. This information may be entered directly into this online form or you may upload a document. Please prepare this information/document before beginning this form.
NOTE: Self-nomination is both allowed and encouraged.
Business & Community Excellence Awards Nomination
Specific Award Criteria
A Little Bit of Fine Print
Awards may be given in one or more of the following categories. At its discretion, the LGBT Chamber of Commerce Foundation may consider nominations in category(s) other than the one(s) indicated on the nomination form. Award categories subject to change.