WHY JOIN THE CHAMBER?
The North Texas GLBT Chamber of Commerce is a private, nonprofit, membership-supported organization dedicated to achieving equality through economic development and advocacy. By consolidating resources from hundreds of businesses large and small, the Chamber becomes a powerful force for business advocacy and an efficient and inexpensive resource for individual business members. The Chamber is not a government agency and receives no funding from any federal, state, or local government.
In the past seven years nearly 300 organizations, representing more than 350,000 employees, have taken advantage of the benefits of Chamber membership. These members include the area’s largest companies, small one-person businesses, and every size of business in between.
No matter what your business is, how long you've been in business, or what your goals are for your business, the North Texas GLBT Chamber of Commerce has something to offer you. Click on the link below for more information about the benefits of membership!
When you join the Chamber, you, your company, and all of your employees and the community benefit. If you are a business person who is interested in improving your bottom line, developing better employees, and becoming part of a positive force in North Texas’ GLBT economy then YOU belong in the Chamber!
GLBT CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Get the most out of your Chamber Membership, get involved!
All relationships need a certain amount of work to be successful; your Chamber membership is no different. If you want to receive the full benefits of your membership and reap the rewards of increased business and community support, GET INVOLVED. You are the best representative of your business.
Join with other Chamber members in promoting business while being recognized as a community business leader standing for quality services and products, integrity and concern for the rights of all people.
- Join a Chamber committee: Membership, Special Events, Networking or Leadership. Increase your visibility while supporting the Chamber with your skills and enthusiasm.
- Share your expertise by sponsoring a program and reap the benefits of supporting the work of the Chamber while receiving extensive visibility for your business.
- Chamber Members love to meet new people and develop new business by networking at our monthly Business Connections Mixers and Brewing Up Business
- Join the Business Exchange Network (BEN). Our BEN referral networks meet semi-monthly to develop lasting networks and work for group businesses.
- Our Online Advertising is both affordable and highly visible.
- Purchase a display ad in the Community Resource & Visitor Guide. With our Official Publication and Distribution Partners, the Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau and the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau, we distribute 15,000 copies annually.
- Sponsor a News Brief or News Flash electronic message.
- All members of the North Texas GLBT Chamber of Commerce receive all of the benefits of the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) without having to pay additional dues.
General Membership Benefits*
- Annual Membership Certificate
- Community Resource Guide print listing
- Online business networking
- Online directory listing
- Online job postings
- Multiple representatives/member contacts
- Monthly networking events
- Advertising opportunities
- Business referrals
- Local issue representation
- Discounts on Chamber events
- Access to exclusive Chamber programs
- Expert advice programs & seminars
- GLBT Business, our e-newsletter
- Committee opportunities
- Member-to-member discounts
- Email alerts
For answers to you membership questions, email the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Benefits vary by membership level.
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIPS
Dues range from $250 to $2,500 plus a $25 set up fee in the first year. Dues are based on the benefits/membership level that best fits your needs. Business Members may have up to 10 additional contacts within their membership to receive Chamber notices, for discounted fees at Chamber events, and to serve on committees. Business Members are entitled to all the benefits of the Chamber membership including voting rights. Voting rights are limited to 1 vote per Membership, not per contact.
Dues range from $5,000 to $15,000 annually. Corporate Members receive all of the benefits of a Business Membership. Corporate Members receive additional recognition and benefits based on the corporation’s needs and dues level. To schedule a Corporate Member presentation please contacts the Chamber at email@example.com.
Nonprofit organizations are invited to join the Chamber at the minimum dues level of $250. Additional benefits apply. Nonprofit Members must provide evidence of IRS tax exempt status. Nonprofit Members are entitled to all the benefits of a Business Member including voting rights for Chamber business.